‘The Customer’ means the person, firm or company entering into this contract incorporating these Term and conditions. The ‘work’ means details contained in the service agreement or requests from ‘Customer’ to undertake work of any manner.
1. APPLICATION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Terms and Conditions set out herein shall apply to all services listed in this contract. No other Terms and Conditions shall be binding upon the parties, and this contract embodies the entire understanding of the parties and there are no promises, terms, conditions, obligations oral or written, expressed or implied other than those contained herein, or confirmed by us and attached to this contract.
The Terms and Conditions set out herein shall apply to all contracts which are placed by the customer and confirmed accepted by Innermedia Limited. No other Terms and Conditions shall be binding upon the parties, and this contract embodies the entire understanding of the parties and there are no promises, terms, conditions, obligations oral or written, expressed or implied other than those contained herein, or confirmed by Innermedia Limited and attached hereto.
SORRY – BUT HERE IS THE LEGAL BIT
3. CANCELLATIONS AND RENEWAL
- The client agrees that after signing this contract, any project costs listed must be paid, regardless of whether they still desire the work to be completed – no cancellation of project costs is possible on the part of the client.
- The client agrees that they must make recurring payments for any on-going services listed for the minimum contract period as each website goes live and may not cancel until the end of this period. To cancel their on-going services, the client must provide us with written notice 3 months before the end of the contract period or 3 months written notice after the contract period. This contract will be automatically renewed at the end of the each month outside that of the contract period for another 1 month, with all terms and conditions set out herein still valid and enforceable.
- Any domains names that Innermedia have registered for the client must be paid up to their expiry dates.
- Innermedia will not be liable if domains are not renewed. The Client will be charged a redemption fee of £175 +vat if domains slip into expiry.
- We reserve the right to charge ‘statutory interest’ on late payments as well as a debt recovery cost in line with the gov.uk recommendations.
- Without exception The Client is forbidden to create contact forms on their websites that collect sensitive information such as credit card details. Innermedia will not be liable for any issues that arise of any sensitive date being collected and stored on The Clients website.
- We may release the client from the contract outside of the aforementioned time frame at our discretion with 1 months written notice.
4. PAYMENT METHODS
– The client authorises payments to be taken via Direct Debit from their account using any details that they have already provided to us, or provides to us in the future. We will request the amount be collected from their account on the 20th of the month, and an email notification will be sent to the client beforehand.
5. EXTRA GUARANTEES
No further guarantees are made outside of those made elsewhere in the contract.
6. CHANGES IN PAYMENT SCHEDULE
The client understands that we may delay the project cost payment schedule to help them meet their payments. The client also understands that such delays do not invalidate the other terms and conditions stipulated in this contract. The client accepts that we have no obligation to make changes to the payment schedule, and reserve the right to return to the payment schedule described in this contract at any point, or request the full remaining amount for one off services described on this contract that remain unpaid.
7. SUPPLY OF COPY/MATERIAL/WORK
The client will supply all copy, material and text for the work that we carry out, or may alternatively request for us to supply this, for which a charge may be levied.
a) Should the client be supplying the said material, this must be supplied in digital format.
b) We will send the requested work to the client via email for proof-reading of the text, confirmation of colour, layout, design, image and media selection, and testing of functionality, and will deem that all elements of the work are correct and functional should the client request we move onto the next stage.
c) It is the sole responsibility of the client to check proofs and to obtain all necessary licences and consents for the display of any images, text or copyright material contained within their requested work.
8. DESIGN AND OWNERSHIP
a) All scripts, codes and administration panels developed by us that are provided to the client will remain the property of Innermedia Limited, and may not be used or copied without the prior written permission of Innermedia Limited.
b) All work provided to the client will remain the property of Innermedia Limited until all accounts are settled in full. Once settled in all codes, 3rd party admin panels and files will become the property of client. If payments are not settled within 12 weeks of being requested the property including website, domain names and email accounts become the property of innermedia and will be used or sold to cover loses..
c) Once the work has gone live, we offer a two year technical guarantee. After this, we are no longer responsible for any bugs or fixes – we will fix and amend any bugs that are deemed to be a result of the direct actions of innermedia. If a service agreement is in place we will endeavour to respond in a timely fashion and will not be held responsible for loss of earnings if the issues cannot be rectified. Standard monthly service agreements are calculated at 1% of the website cost and are paid monthly, minimum charges apply. We reserve the right to charge an hourly fee for investigation if a service agreement is not in place. This is charged at a standard rate of £75 per hour.
d) Work has ‘gone live’ once it has been published publicly online (for online work), sent for publishing (for printed work) or sent to the client in its completed form (for other work).
9. DOMAIN REGISTRATION, WEBSITE HOSTING AND EMAIL HOSTING
a) Hosting and domain registrations are charged by Innermedia Limited according to the frequency set out in the ‘Ongoing Services’ section of this contract. Failure of the client to settle any balances with us may lead to suspension of the client’s hosting services.
b) Once any access credentials have been sent to the client, we will not be responsible for any errors whatsoever that develop on the site, and may quote a fee if requested to make amendments or fixes. ‘Access credentials’ consist of usernames and passwords for FTP access, website administration panels and content management systems.
c) We shall not be held responsible or liable if a client’s mailbox exceeds its quota and emails are bounced back or not received. We shall not be deemed responsible for unsolicited bulk email or spam email being sent to the client.
d) We reserve the right to charge an overage if the client uses more resources than that set out in the quotations. We charge retrospectively, based on usage in the previous month.
e) All domain names must be paid up till the expire date – if you no longer require the domain you agree to pay the balance that is left outstanding. You will need to notify us in writing if you wish to cancel a domain name as we auto renew them as part of our on-going services.
THE NICE THINGS WE DO
a) Provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all planning and design stages. This means we will re-plan and re-design each stage until you’re 100% happy. Once signed off we move onto the next stage.
b) We have a dedicated support department whose primary function is to look after you and help when you need it. The support is provided as part of an optional monthly Service Agreement and covers training on your website, CMS updates, back ups, website health-checks and performance reports as well as setting up email on your PCs, laptops and smart devices. This includes remotely access your machine from our offices if required.
c) We operate a Direct Debit service, making monthly payments easy– notifications are sent 5-7 days in advance so you know what will be collected.
d) You can visit our offices any time and speak with our staff – you do not need to book an appointment.
e) We can look after all your domain names, email and hosting so everything is in one place.
f) Training and education – to make you aware of which tools are available and strategies that can help your business utilise them.
g) You will be assigned an experienced account manager – we like to stay in touch with all our clients.
h) Provide on-going helpful advice – just call us – we’re here to help.